Goddess Necklace - Two Tone
Make a sophisticated statement with the Goddess Necklace. Hammered modernist hoops are adorned with an enchanting ebony and abalone inlay coin. Let the Goddess Necklace shine on its own or if you're feeling playful, layer it with your favorite choker.
New Zealand abalone lines the shell of an oceanic mollusk. The dreamy aesthetics and calming energy of abalone shell promotes feelings of love, peace and compassion. Hold this shell and visualize connecting to the healing power of the ocean.
Ebony wood has a long standing place in ancient history of being revered for its beauty and mystery. The dark chocolate tone wood has been prized throughout the ages for its decorative quality and worn as a symbol of protection and power.
- Metal: .925 sterling silver and brass pendant with tarnish resistant coating
- Size: 4"drop, 24" 1.2mm sterling silver snake chain
- Closure: Lobster claw clasp
- Detail: 1" ebony wood and abalone shell inlay coin bead
- Handmade in Los Angeles to order. Please allow 10 business days for shipment. If you are on a deadline please contact us and we will do our best to expedite your order.
Please note: Due to the unique nature of ebony wood and abalone shell no two are exactly alike. Color tone variations will occur and may vary slightly from the item pictured. These variations are not considered flaws as they are naturally occurring and enhance the beauty and uniqueness of the wood and shell. Vanessa hand selects each coin and only the best meet her strict aesthetic standards. If you would like to see the exact coin selected for you before purchasing contact us.