Denarii Abalone Coin Earrings - Silver
Featuring our signature hammered texture, the Denarii Abalone Coin Earrings bring a hint of shimmering light to your lobes like reflections on the water. Hammered Sterling Silver circles are adorned with an enchanting ebony and abalone inlay coin. Inspired by the ancient allure of Roman coins.
New Zealand abalone lines the shell of an oceanic mollusk. The dreamy aesthetics and calming energy of abalone shell promotes feelings of love, peace and compassion. Hold this shell and visualize connecting to the healing power of the ocean.
Ebony wood has a long standing place in ancient history of being revered for its beauty and mystery. The dark chocolate tone wood has been prized throughout the ages for its decorative quality and worn as a symbol of protection and power.
- Metal: Solid .925 sterling silver
- Size: 11/16" width x 2" length
- .925 sterling silver post and butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- Detail: 1" ebony wood and abalone shell inlay coin bead
- Handmade in Los Angeles to order. Please allow 10 business days for shipment. If you are on a deadline please contact us and we will do our best to expedite your order.
Please note: Due to the unique nature of ebony wood and abalone shell no two are exactly alike. Color tone variations will occur and may vary slightly from the item pictured. These variations are not considered flaws as they are naturally occurring and enhance the beauty and uniqueness of the wood and shell. Vanessa hand selects each coin and only the best meet her strict aesthetic standards. If you would like to see the exact coin selected for you before purchasing contact us.