Pilar Necklace - Sterling Silver
The minimalist styling of the Pilar Necklace brings an elegant touch to your décolleté. Versatile enough to wear solo or layer with your other favorites. The name Pilar means "Pillar of Strength" - this piece was designed as an intentional symbol to inspire connecting with your inner strength when you reach to wear it every day.
A note from Vanessa, the founder + designer of VLM Jewelry: “Designing the Renewal Collection took me on a voyage of artistic evolution, transformation, and shifting of priorities and desires. Born of an innate purpose to share my gifts by creating with intention, each piece in the Renewal Collection channels a feminine strength and softness while flowing together tastefully with restrained style and elegance. This collection was designed for the modern woman who wishes to honor and connect with her grace and inner strength.”
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Size: 2mm dainty paperclip chain 14" with 2" extender.
- Closure: Lobster claw clasp with engraved logo tag.
- Detail: Approx 29mm lustrous freshwater stick pearl.
- Handmade to order in our Ventura studio. Please allow up to 10 business days for shipment. If you are on a deadline please contact us and we will do our best to expedite your order.
Please note: Due to the unique nature of freshwater stick pearls no two are exactly alike. Shape, texture and color tone variations will occur and may vary slightly from the item pictured. These variations are not considered flaws as they are naturally occurring and enhance the beauty and uniqueness of these pearls. Vanessa hand selects each pearl and only the best meet her strict aesthetic standards. If you would like to see the exact pearl selected for you before purchasing contact us.