Lorelei Necklace - Silver
Effortlessly achieve a layered look with the Lorelei Necklace. A black Tahitian pearl and a sterling coin with our signature hammered texture adorn delicate, cascading silver chains. Complete your casual cool look with the perfectly layered Lorelei Necklace.
Tahitian pearls are organic gems formed from the black lipped oyster. These pearls derive their name from the fact that they are cultivated around the islands of French Polynesia, around Tahiti. For centuries pearls have been used by many cultures to help women connect with their feminine energy and are frequently associated with purity, honesty and love. Especially a mother's love. Perfect for the modern woman who wishes to connect with her inner goddess.
- Metal: Solid .925 sterling silver
- Size: 1 1/8" drop pendant, 14" & 18" 1.75mm rolo chain with 2" extender
- Closure: Lobster claw clasp with engraved logo tag
- Detail: 8mm Baroque Tahitian Pearl
- Handmade in Los Angeles to order. Please allow 10 business days for shipment. If you are on a deadline please contact us and we will do our best to expedite your order.
Please note: Due to the unique nature of baroque Tahitian pearls no two are exactly alike. Shape, texture and color tone variations will occur and may vary slightly from the item pictured. These variations are not considered flaws as they are naturally occurring and enhance the beauty and uniqueness of these pearls. Vanessa hand selects each pearl and only the best meet her strict aesthetic standards. If you would like to see the exact pearl selected for you before purchasing contact us.